There are many reasons I like garlic. It has a lot of health benefits, I think. It keeps away vampires (the scary ones, not Edward). I am pretty sure it keeps away werewolves (again, the scary gross ones, not Jacob). It keeps away the hubby. Anything that can ward off the hubby but not Jacob and Edward is a win in my book. Mmm, Team Edward.
What were we talking about again?
Oh yeah, garlic. While it has health benefits, it can also be a real pain to deal with. Those clove thingies are really small. It is a pain to unwrap them (that is what it is called right?) and most recipes usually call for cutting them up into really small pieces. There is a technical term for whatever that is. I don not know it, but I am pretty sure there is one. Oh, the hubby just yelled in that it is called “mincing.” Whatever, he is always mister smartypants.
So if you are not super inclined to use a sharp knife to cut up really small stuff, especially your fingers, you need a gadget of some sort. That gadget is my new Propresser Professional Garlic Press from Orblue. It is durable stainless steel so it is super easy to clean. All you need to do is pop one of the clove thingies in and squish it together and all the garlicy goodness pops out leaving the skin behind. It is so easy to use I am going to be garlicking it up for the near future.
ABOUT THE PROPRESSER GARLIC PRESS
- Fashioned from 100% stainless steel
- Will not rush, weaken at the joint, or break
- Thick handle to provide optimal comfort for your fingers
- Easy cleanup! Flip up the basket and rinse under the faucet. That is it!
5 Reasons to LOVE Your Propresser Garlic Press! – courtesy of Orblue
1. Easily minces garlic in one press! (No more sore palms or aching fingers like you get with other garlic presses)
2. Large capacity basket! (Presses good sized cloves … even if you leave the peels on)
3. No more stinky “garlic hands”! (Easy to use and even easier to clean so you won’t have to worry about smelling like garlic cloves all day)
4. Heavy duty, quality construction! (BUT it weighs in at a svelte 9.3 oz so ANYONE can use it effortlessly)
5. Backed by an INSANE Double Guarantee! (Order yours now because you literally RISK NOTHING!)
To PURCHASE a Propresser Garlic Press click HERE!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.