This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Carton Smart for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you’re looking for a fast and easy way to make yummy Chicken Pot Pie you are in the right place. I recently started using Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Simply Stock in any of my recipes that calls for chicken broth. Why?
I recently started to use cartons rather than cans.. If you have read one of my other posts you already know I’m excited to be sharing products packaged in Tetra Pak cartons with you. If I can do my part to help make the world a cleaner and better place for us to enjoy while we are here, and eventually leave behind to our children, I am going to do what I can.
I recently started substituting Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Simply Stock or the traditional canned chicken broth, and I have been pleasantly surprised with the results. Not only am I helping do my part, these cartons have several other great benefits, such as:
- 70% Paper
- Renewable Resource
- Harvested from regrown trees
- 1/3 less than cans.
- Space savers
- Look nice
- Unique packaging process helps to preserver that flavor & nutrients without all those preservatives.
- And more, learn more, and Be Carton Smart
I have already substituted Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Simply Stock in my chicken noodles soup, and I recently decided to give it a whirl in my super-duper easy chicken pot pie recipe, and it turned out fabulous! If you love chicken pot pie here is a recipe worth trying.
Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 1 Carton of Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Simply Stock
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 – 12 ounces package of mixed veggies (thawed)
- 1 ½ cubed or shredded chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of biscuit making mix
- Preheat oven to 400
- Combine Chicken Stock, ½ cup of milk and cooked cubed or shredded chicken in a 9 inch pie baking pan
- Next you will combine the milk, egg, and baking mix, and spread the batter over the chicken mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the topping is cooked completely and golden brown.
You can get a whole lot more than just chicken stock to help you with your recipes! Learn more at Be Carton Smart.