Using StumbleUpon is an awesome way to help create buzz about your blog. In my opinion StumbleUpon is one of the best social bookmarking site around. StumbleUpon generates amazing amounts of traffic. It’s a must to add a StumbleUpon button if you’re interested in increasing your traffic or allow your readers a way to share content.
Not sure how to add a StumbleUpon badge to your blogger blog… Adding a StumbleUpon button to Blogger blogs is simple.
Follow these easy steps…
- Visit your StumbleUpon account and choose the StumbleUpon button you’ll be using on your blog. If you’re a WordPress user there’s plenty of plugins that will help you install a StumbleUpon button.
- To add a StumbleUpon button to Blogger blogs you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Layout > Edit HTML > Expand Widgets Templates.
- Look for the following code <p><data:post.body/></p>. (use Ctrl –F to search the code)
- Copy and paste the html code you got from StumbleUpon and paste it right below the above code.
- Now you’ll Save Template
You should now have successfully installed your new StumbleUpon button to your Blogger blog! Be sure to use StumbleUpon, and watch your traffic increase. You’ll love what the amazing, crazy StumbleUpon website does for your blog.
Adding a StumbleUpon button to Blogger blogs isn’t hard. However one major tip so you’re not spending hours searching for the above code is to use Ctrl-F, many of you may know this. However, it took me a while to figure out this handy trick and it was reading a blog post that had it included.
So many blog posts are for newbie bloggers, but they forget to add the small stuff, you know the stuff that can save us an hour or two. If you already know to use Crtl-F that’s wonderful, but if you’re like me and had no idea, you’ll love this handy trick! It’ll seriously save you a lot of time when searching for codes and more.
Now if you’re a WordPress user be sure to take advantage of the awesome plugins offered. Make sure and read the Top 5 WordPress Plugins for StumbleUpon.