Sponsored by Razor
Giveaway by www.jennsblahblahblog.com
Welcome to the Razor E100 Electric Scooter Giveaway
Jenn’s Blah Blog has teamed up with Razor to bring one lucky person a chance to win (1) Razor E100 Electric Scooter. To learn more about this amazing sponsor, Razor, and all the exceptional products that they offer, check out Jenn’s Blah Blog’s http://www.jennsblahblahblog.com/choosing-the-perfect-kids-scooter-for-the-holidays/ review.
All kids love to ride scooters. My children loved theirs when they were young, and my granddaughter loved riding hers, as well. Of course, they didn’t have the electric scooters that are available now days. With the upcoming holidays, more and more children will be asking Santa for scooters. But, purchasing a scooter is an investment, so you will want to make sure that you select the right scooter for your child.
Choosing the Perfect Kids Scooter for the Holidays!
- Safety gear- Safety first. Always make sure your child has their safety gear on.
- Age- You want to be sure the scooter is the right size for your child. Never choose a scooter that is too large. This will make it difficult to handle & ride. Don’t think they’ll “grow into it” as this can cause a loss in confidence and lead to accidents.
- Comfort- How comfortable your child is with their scooter when they take it for a test drive will determine their overall experience. Factors to keep in mind are: How easy it is to control? Are the handle bars the appropriate height and is it easy to steer?
- Decide- How do you plan to use the scooter? The majority of scooters are built for basic riding, but if your child is a dare-devil, pro scooters are designed specifically for stunts & tricks.
- Durability- Money can be an issue when it comes to choosing a scooter. If you buy a cheap scooter, you’re going to find it will not last. This can be a huge discouragement for your child. It’s always better to shell out the extra crash for a scooter that will last for years to come.
Now, you have an opportunity to win your very own Razor E100 Electric Scooter, just in time for the holidays, by entering the giveaway below.
Giveaway will end on December 2, 2014. Open to U.S. residents only, must be over the age of 18 and enter using the giveaway tool below. Good Luck Everyone!
Disclosure: Jenn’s Blah Blog was compensated either by free product or payment. I have not been compensated for this post. All opinions and experiences are my own. Open to the U.S. residents only and must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of the giveaway. Sponsor will be responsible for prize fulfillment. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.