Sponsored by: Fusion Life Brands
Hosted by: Trail404 and Moms & Crafters
Does Dad love to cook delicious, flavorful meals, but not have the time? If your guy is a hardworking man, who also loves to work the kitchen, the Power Pressure Cooker XL is a perfect gift! It has amazing one-button technology that makes the process quicker and easier. Features such as delayed cooking, and slow cooking allows Dad to prepare the meals he loves around his work schedule.
- Stainless steel body fits right into your kitchen
- Digital display panel shows you the cook time.
- 6 quart capacity so that you can cook for a crowd.
- Non-stick inner pot is dishwasher safe.
- Preset buttons takes out the guesswork.
- Steam release valve on the top for safety.
- 3-Way Safe Lock System
- Built in spoon rest
- Slow cooker mode.
- Canning options.
- 4 hour delay so that you can prep in advance and start cooking later
- When it’s done cooking, it automatically turns onto “keep warm” mode so that you can cook in advance and have it piping hot.
- Comes with recipes for both regular dishes and canning.
- Comes with a bonus power chopper so that prep is quick and easy too!
You can read the full review here, and enter to win one of your own below! Giveaway runs from June 9, 2015 at 12 AM to June 22, 2015 at 11:59 PM and is open to residents of the US only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Trail404 received an item for review only and no other compensation for the giveaway. No other bloggers involved in the promotion of this giveaway were compensated in any way for the promotion of this giveaway. The bloggers involved in this giveaway are not responsible for prize shipment or fulfillment. Prize delivery and fulfillment is the responsibility of the sponsor (Fusion Life Brands). The winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter are not endorsing or liable for this giveaway.