Sponsored by: Pink Parchment Soaps
Pink Parchment Soaps is a mother daughter business that hand crafts beautiful soaps among other items. Their line includes:
- Handmade soaps – Some are beautifully designed, with essential oils and fragrant ingredients. Others that focus on key ingredients such as beer, bamboo activated charcoal, French red clay, and more, making them a perfect gift for men as well
- Sea Shell Soap collections in various colors
- Kids soaps in fun, bright shapes and colors (think cotton candy cupcake and troll rubber duckie…)
- Floral shaped soap sets
- Bath Bombs and Fizzes – beautifully designed as well
- Sugar Scrubs – with many different combinations of natural ingredients to target different skin types and needs. They are also great for use both on the face and body!
- Body Butters, which also take advantage of natural ingredients to bring out the best in your skin.
- Roll-on perfume oils that feature robust but not overpowering scents, and grease-free application.
You can read the full review here. One luck winner will get to choose whatever they like, for a $50 value from Pink Parchment Soaps shop! Enter using the Rafflecopter below.
Disclosure: Mom Blog Society received an item for review only and no other compensation for the giveaway. No other bloggers involved in the promotion of this giveaway were compensated in any way for the promotion of this giveaway. The bloggers involved in this giveaway are not responsible for prize shipment or fulfillment. Prize delivery and fulfillment is the responsibility of the sponsor (Sage & Row). The winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter are not endorsing or liable for this giveaway.