Pink Ninja Blogger, Kupana Wahines Corner, and a few awesome bloggers are excited to bring you a new giveaway. Enter for the chance to win the gorgeous ring pictured below courtesy of Pearl Paradise!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Dawn from Kupana Wahines Corner received this BEAUTIFUL pearl ring for review from Pearl Paradise and absolutely LOVES it. The ring is made up of sterling silver and the most gorgeous Vietnamese Akoya pearl. As they say on their website “Vietnamese Akoya pearls are known for their very thick nacre, high luster, and natural color. The production quantities for these pearls make up a small percentage of the entire Akoya pearl production each year, making these pearls in the top AAA quality, a rare find. “
Check out Dawn’s video of this gorgeous ring below!
Pearls are unique because they are natural, organic products Pearl Paradise uses the ranking system: A, AA, AA+, and AAA to grade their pearls. Six factors determine the quality, value and beauty of each pearl individually and they are:
- nacre (Nay-ker), also known as mother of pearl, is an organic-l material that what makes up the outer coating. It is strong, resilient, and iridescent.
- luster The more lustrous the pearl, the more it shines and reflects light and images
- surface is one of the most important characteristics interest and value. it should be smooth, clean and shiny. should have few, if any, bumps, abrasions, cracks, or other surface flaws.
- shape They come in wide variety of shape which are Symmetrical shapes are balanced and regular,Baroque shapes are irregular or abstract and Spherical shapes are perfectly round or nearly round. They are the “classic” pearl shape.
- color they come in a wide variety of colors, ranging from white to black.
- size diameter of every pearl is measured in millimeters, the larger they are the better quality.
Be sure to visit Pearl Paradise at their social media links below.
Check out Pearl Paradise posting about Something Special: Vietnamese Akoya Pearls and From a Rubber Mold to a Finished Piece of Pearl Jewelry they have some AWESOME information on those postings for you to read!
Disclosure: Pink Ninja Blogger did NOT receive compensation or any product for this review, we are simply helping in promoting for another blog and we are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Kupana Wahines Corner received the product mentioned above to review in exchange for sharing her honest opinion.