We might be in the middle of Summer but many kids will be going back to school very soon. Making sure the whole family gets the nutrition they need, especially during the busy mornings, is on many moms’ minds. That’s why Dr. Andrew Abraham created Orgain. He was seeking high-quality organic nutrition during his cancer treatment years ago, which inspired him to develop organic products for active families in need of a great-tasting wholesome option on the go.
Orgain makes delicious organic nutritional products including nutrition shakes, bars and protein powders to help people lead healthy, vibrant lives.
Back to School can be rough after enjoying the fun of summer. So Orgain has put together a fun Survival Kits, filled with delicious protein-packed products for the whole family, students heading off to college, and moms looking for a great way to make sure their kids have proper nourishment to start the day.
Head over to Conservamom’s Page and check out what her family thought of this Fun Orgain Back to School Survival kit!
Before you do, Check out the Back To School Survival tips from Andrew Abraham, MD, founder of Orgain
- Include protein in your breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up. Kicking off your day with protein reduces carb cravings, helps you burn fat, boosts your metabolism and jumpstarts your day. We all need a jump start when it is back to school season!
- Consolidate your morning routine: Products that multitask can save you time. Instead of eating something with protein at home and stopping at a coffee shop for coffee, grab some Orgain Cold Brew Coffee + Protein and get your caffeine and protein all in one bottle. Think of all the things you can accomplish!
- Let kids drink their breakfast: Whether they’re looking for lost shoes, getting out of bed late, or complaining that they aren’t hungry, a sit-down breakfast isn’t always in the cards, but you want to be sure they have proper nourishment to start the day. Give kids a delicious, organic shake packed with nutrients to drink on the way to school. Everyone wins!
- Don’t get hangry: Nobody is their best when they are hungry, and sometimes parents are so concerned about making sure the kids have lunches and snacks they forget about themselves. Pack a few protein bars in your bag so you never get caught without something nutritious and filling to eat. Protein staves off hunger and will give you much needed, long lasting energy.
- Eat one meal together: Mornings during the school year are crazy busy and it’s all you can do to get everyone out the door. However, it’s important to sit down at the table together and bond, while nourishing your bodies and minds. Try to have a delicious, nutritious dinner together whenever you can. It’s a great way to celebrate the fact that you’ve survived back to school season.
Ready to try them for yourself? You can stock up on delicious Orgain for back to school at local retailers in your area, you can find a list here. You can also get it online at Orgain‘s Web site or Amazon.
Orgain has a fantastic Back to School survival kit they want you to win! So head below for your chance to Enter to win! Giveaway is open to US only and ends on 8/21 at 11:59pm EST. Good luck!
Disclosure: All opinions are 100% mine. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network.All opinions and experiences are Conservamom‘s. Open to Continental US residents only , must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted through email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product fulfillment to winner(s) of the giveaway. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.