Jenns Blah Blah Blog has joined the wonderful people at Nexia Home Intelligence and Linear for an exclusive smart home system giveaway! Huge thank you to our friends over at Nexia Home Intelligence and Linear!
There will be one Grand Prize winner who will win more than an awesome prize, but a prize that can help keep your family safer, secure, and help better connect you to your home when needed.
A subscription to Nexia Home Intelligence’s services and one Nexia Bridge – the hub of the home automation system that lets you manage your home through your online Nexia account and mobile devices. You can control and monitor your home locks, lights, cameras, thermostats and even small appliances from wherever you are, whenever you want.
One Linear Z-Wave Garage Door Operator Remote Controller that works with virtually all garage door opener models and brings safety, security and IoT connectivity to one of the most frequently used entry points in a home. The smart home accessory works with Z-Wave enabled home control systems and hubs, like Nexia, to open, control, and monitor sectional garage doors from anywhere using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Nexia is also compatible to up to 230 small products which allows you to expand your system over time. You can find a handy product list of leading brands you already know and trust when you visit NexiaHome.com.
With Nexia you have the ability to monitor and control things like:
· Turning on your night light for five minutes when motion is detected in the hall/bathroom after dark.
· Turning on the coffee pot every morning and off again mid-morning.
· Shutting down the kids WiFi router at the time that suits best for your family.
Don’t think that is everything you can do with the Nexia system, as there is plenty more where that came from. To experience it first-hand, the Nexia monthly subscription is only $9.99 a month, without any contracts or cancellation fees!
There will be one winner who will receive the following:
- One (1) year subscription to Nexia Home Intelligence Services
- One (1) Nexia Bridge – The Nexia Bridget is the hub of the home automation system, which works to allow you to manage your home through an online Nexia account and mobile devices. With the Nexia Bridge, you’re able to monitor and control your home cameras, thermostats, lights, locks, and even your small appliances form wherever you are, whenever you need to.
- One (1) Linear Z-Wave Garage Door Operator Remote Controller, which will work with virtually all garage doors opener models to bring you and your family safety, security, and loT connectivity to one of the most used entry points in a house. The smart home accessory work with the Z-Wave enabled home control systems and hubs to control, monitor and open sectional garage doors from ANYWHERE using a computer, tablet, or your smartphone.
This giveaway is open to US residents only, must be over the age of 18 to enter, and use the below giveaway widget. Be sure to swing by our sponsor’s website and learn more about this fabulous prize, as well as check out all their other great products at NexiaHome.com and LinearCorp.com.
Good Luck Everyone!
Giveaway will end on 11/31/2014 at 11:59pm est. Good Luck Everyone! JennsBlahBlahBlog.com was compensated either by free product or payment. I have not been compensated for this post. All opinions and experiences are my own. Open to the US, must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of the giveaway. Sponsor will be responsible for prize fulfillment. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions, or to have your product featured on Jenns Blah Blah Blog you can Email Jenn.