Newman’s Own Organics Giveaway
Sponsored by Newman’s Own Organics
Hosted by Trail404 and Moms & Crafters
Newman’s Own Organics is the organic division of Newman’s Own. Since its founding in 1982, Paul Newman andNewman’s Own Foundation have been giving all profits to charity. All their items meet USDA organic standards.
Their products include:
- Family Recipe Cookies – Yummy cookies in those familiar flavors you love!
- Chocolate – They have peanut butter cups and mint cups too.
- Fig Newmans – a delicious, sweet fig cookie in a variety of flavors.
- Newman-O’s – Your favorite sandwich cookie, but organic of course.
- Pretzels – a healthier take on a classic.
- Licorice Twists – they have the classic, and sour versions – something for everyone!
- Alphabet cookies, coffee, tea, popcorn, hermits, and many more products are readily available for you.
Newman’s Own Organics products are healthier without tasting that way. They are delicious, and free of all the garbage that non-organic products have.
One winner will receive a package of Newman’s Own Organics snacks worth at least $30.
Giveaway is open to legal residents of the US of the age of majority. Open from April 1, at 12 AM EST, to April 14 at 11:50 PM EST. Enter using the Rafflecopter below.
Disclosure: Trail404 received an item for review only and no other compensation for the giveaway. No other bloggers involved in the promotion of this giveaway were compensated in any way for the promotion of this giveaway. The bloggers involved in this giveaway are not responsible for prize shipment or fulfillment. Prize delivery and fulfillment is the responsibility of the sponsor (Newman’s Own Organics). The winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter are not endorsing or liable for this giveaway.