I learned early on that I need to not over process my hair with things like the flatiron, blow dryer, curling iron and more. I have naturally curly/wavy hair and that has really become more prominent as I get older. While I know that you cannot completely stop the aging process, slowing it down is easy with these simple hacks to save your hair.
- Reduce stress – we all know that life can come with its fair share of ups and downs and seems like a roller coaster ride at times. Take time for yourself, treat your skin and hair to a soothing “time out” with a relaxing bath. Adding some lavender into the water will relax your senses and your mood.
- Eat a balanced diet – Keeping rich vitamins in your diet that include Vitamin A, protein and vegetables will keep your roots strong, shiny and healthy, thus lengthening the life of your hair.
- Keep yourself well with vitamins and nutrients – We all have heard the proverbial “you are what you eat” which is true, but we are really more than that. It is essential to enrich your body and hair with the right vitamins and nutrients to keep them health, strong and full of life.
- Avoid smoking – Research has shown that smoking can cause premature hair loss and weakness. Smoking is bad for your health and your hair, so avoiding the harmful toxins in cigarettes and other tobacco products will keep your scalp and hair healthy.
- Use the right products – As extremely important as it is to take care of what you put into your body for your hair health, it is even more important to take care of what you put ON your hair. Treating your hair with products life KerMax™ help give your hair life and strength. KerMax™ products are a drug-free, affordable, over-the-counter answer to hair loss and hair thinning concerns. The KerMax™ hair care system is formulated and manufactured in France with natural active ingredients that safely reduce the appearance of thinning hair and hair loss, and makes new hair regrowth possible. With no harsh chemicals, it is safe for all types of hair and will offer superb, quality care.
I love the KerMax™ hair care system. It has given me a new look on life and more confidence. Gone are the days of me having to wear my hair up all the time to hide my thinner scalp and areas of my head. Available in Canada at all Shoppers Drug Mart locations, and in the United States at all CVS locations, and CVS online, you will love the benefits of the KerMax™ system and see results for yourself.
I love KerMax™ hair care system so much, that I am excited to share an amazing giveaway with you.
*** THE GIVEAWAY ***
1 winner will receive items from the KerMax™ hair care line including a shampoo, conditioner, day foam and hair serum!
Giveaway is open to US Residents, ages 18+ years of age (limited to one entrant per household).
The giveaway ends on 02/15/16.
Simply follow the Rafflecopter entry form below for your chance to win. Be sure to return tomorrow to complete the daily entries
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US Residents, 18+ only. Limit one entrant per household. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout.
This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.