Sponsored by HoMedics
Hosted by Mom Blog Society and Moms & Crafters
I have a job where I sit all day and unfortunately, often that results in severe back pain. If only there was a product on the market that help alleviate this pain while I was working … wouldn’t that be magical? Luckily, there is! Thanks to HoMedics and their Quad Shiatsu Massage Cushion with Heat, I am able to have my back worked on during the day while I am busy at work without a moment of downtime. Pretty cool stuff! Even cooler, one lucky reader is able to win this relief providing tool for their home. Check out the details below!
Features of the HoMedics Quad Shiatsu Massage Cushion with Heat:
- Three different massage styles to suit your preferences: Percussion, kneading, or rolling. Percussion is the most intense, and rolling is the gentlest, and good for relaxing. Kneading provides a great deep muscle massage.
- Zone control: you have various options for massage zones. You can choose full back, upper back, or lower back. You can also choose spot for further customization.
- Optional heat is great for sore muscles or colder days.
- Custom width settings so that you get the massage you need.
- Controls are on a hand unit connected with a wire. There is a little hanging pocket that you can slip it into.
- Pretty, classy gray blends in with decor. Features a strap on the back to attach it to the chair.
Enter to win one of your own using the form below! Giveaway runs from 12 AM EST on 9.13- 11:59 PM EST on 9.26. Open to residents of the US age 18+.
Disclosure: Mom Blog Society received an item for review only and no other compensation for the giveaway. No other bloggers involved in the promotion of this giveaway were compensated in any way for the promotion of this giveaway. The bloggers involved in this giveaway are not responsible for prize shipment or fulfillment. Prize delivery and fulfillment is the responsibility of the sponsor (HoMedics). The winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter are not endorsing or liable for this giveaway.