This is a sponsored post from Coupons.com. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own.
I remember my first cell phone. It was simple and straightforward. I could make calls, I had X minutes a month to make calls. Then text messages hit the scene. Then came feature phones and data options. Then we graduated to smartphones and more data options and plans and contracts. Oh my. It’s almost so complicated you need a lawyer to unravel them anymore. I don’t need complicated. My life is complicated enough. And unless you live under a rock these days, your life is probably complicated enough too. And let’s be honest, if you live under a rock, chances are you don’t have a cell phone. Because the rock would have crushed it. And you would be too flat to hold the cell phone even if the rock hadn’t crushed it. All I will say is that my current cell phone provider is complicated. I let the hubby handle everything with it because frankly I just don’t get it. And I’m a smart chick. But when they start getting into pro-rating data for 27.3 days because we got near our data limit and had to up it for the last three days and had to pay for the whole month…I get ticked, and confused. And I don’t need that (see previous statements regarding “complicated”).
Fortunately, someone is listening. That someone is T-Mobile. How does unlimited talk, text, and data for $50 a month sound? Seriously, that’s it. Not complicated right? No, I’m not kidding. That’s pretty much it. You get the first gigabyte at 4G LTE speeds. On top of that, if you opt for the 3 GB or 5 GB 4G LTE plans, the data rolls over for a whole year. Not just one month (or in my case, NEVER). Do you like listening to music? With Music Freedom you get unlimited music streaming for top services WITHOUT using your data. Do you travel outside of the US? How about unlimited data and texting in over 120 countries? Trust me. When the hubby went to India last year, trying to get our phone plan to work internationally took longer than getting his visa application approved.
There are times when I fear for the future of humanity. I see corporations trying to milk every last penny out of their customers via confusing terms and plans. And then I see some companies that do the right thing. Finally a cell phone company is thinking of their customers. And with the Simple Choice Plan, that company is T-Mobile.
Advantages of the Simple Choice Plan:
- Unlimited talk, text and data while on our network with no overages or annual service contracts.
- NOW! Includes unlimited calls and text to and from any number, including mobile phones, in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. PLUS use your monthly 4G LTE data in Mexico and Canada like in the U.S., at no extra charge.
- Data Stash™ rolls your unused 4G LTE data forward in to the next month, for domestic use in the next 12 months. Available with 3GB and 5GB data options.
- Music Freedom™ with unlimited music streaming on our network from top services such as Pandora and iHeart Radio without using your data.
- Unlimited data and texting when you travel to any of 120+ countries and destinations so you can stay connected when you’re abroad.
- Jump! Upgrade to the latest devices earlier and more often while also protecting your investment with Premium Handset Protection® and Lookout Mobile Security® Premium. $10 per month.
- Wi-Fi Calling: every Wi-Fi connection works like a T-Mobile tower.
- Smartphone mobile hotspot: Use your device as a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Add a tablet or hotspot to existing plans for $10 per month.
For more information or to take advantage of this offer, simply click HERE!
In addition to great savings, Coupons.com is also offering one lucky reader the chance to win a $300 Target Gift Card!
Please note, that this giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years or older.
To enter, simply fill out the easy Rafflectoper below.
This giveaway will end on September 3, 2015.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook so you don’t miss out on any of our giveaways!
This is a sponsored post from Coupons.com.
This is a sponsored post from Coupons.com.
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Rafflecopter.com) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, or Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.