Hosted by: A Medic’s World
Sponsored by: Box4Blox
Co-hosted by: Monica’s Rants, Raves, & Reviews / DeniseGabbard.com / Thrifty 4nsic Gal
Box4Blox has created a product that may help speed up, and increase the efficiency of how you sort your Lego, Mega Blocks, or K’Nex bricks and pieces from now on. Stacked four high, the trays allow you to place building bricks in the top tray, and as you shake, the smallest pieces go to the bottom, and each layer catches pieces smaller than the last. You can see the full review Tom did over at A Medic’s World here, and check out the Youtube video he did as well.
A Medic’s World, Box4Blox, and a group of wonderful bloggers are helping promote this great giveaway, where one of you, will get a chance to win one of your own.
One lucky reader will win a Box4Blox Toy Building Brick Sorter.
- Open to US
- Winners will be chosen at random through Giveaway Tools via Random.org.
- Sweepstakes starts 3/29 and ends April 12 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- A Medic’s World & associated blogs are not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Giveaway Tools
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Giveaway Tools means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Giveaway Tools) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, or Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.