Hi everyone and thanks so much for stopping by! We have some exciting news! It’s a super fun Back to school BASH! There is a $1000 Gift Card up for grabs for one of you lucky people ou there. Pretty cool right! So tell me what would you get with a $1000? So many things one could buy, I would get the kid’s school cloths. Nothing fancy, no new computer or anything like that lol.
Check out these back to school tips:
1. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist – Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to. These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
2. Start Practicing: Start reading, math, and writing now. My kids have fun, we will play school, and they never know what mom is up to. It helps them remember things as we play.
3. Go to bed: Start with the bed times now. It will make things easier on everyone.
4. Mom go to bed too: Yes you too, who will be getting up with the kids? If it’s you than you should start as well. Maybe not at 8pm with the kids, but make yourself a bedtime and stick to it.
5. Start shopping: It costs so much to get ready for school. Start shopping now, before you are stuck doing everything all at once.
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri’s Coupons, Downshifting – Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.
Disclosure:Pink Ninja Blogger is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!