Let me start off by admitting that I am not the craftiest mommy in the world. In fact, the crafts that you are about to see, I didn’t create any of them! BUT, I really like crafts. I want to be a crafty mommy. I would love to be THE crafty mom, the one that all of the other school mom’s talk about, because it would be cool to have that gift. Alas, I am not.
That being said, I try not to look at myself as a lost cause. There are times during the year when I spend every free moment on Pinterest trying to come up with something awesome to share with my little one. I head to the craft store, come home with a project in mind, and I get to be crafty; at least for a day. I will continue to strive to up my game but until then … I will take all of the assistance that I can get.
For today, we will take the legwork out of crafting. Here are 20 Fall Craft Ideas to share with your family, courtesy of some amazing bloggers!
- 3 Fall Stamping Crafts with Pool Noodles
- Make a Stuff the Turkey Game
- Suncatching Fall Leaf Turkey Craft
- Recycled Container Scare Cat
- Mosaic Paper Acorn
- Button Pumpkins
- Corn Painting Fall Activity For Kids
- Easy Paper Bag Turkey Craft
- Paint Chip Turkey Craft with Paper Roll for Thanksgiving
- Fall Leaf Crafts for Kids
- DIY Window Clings
- Drawing with Nature
- DIY Mosaic Fall Vase
- Frosty fall pumpkin craft
- Kids Fall Thumbprint Leaves Craft
- DIY CUT-OUT FALL LEAF COASTERS
- Easy Pumpkin Craft Idea using Paint Chips
- Wooden Stick Scarecrow
- Quick And Easy Halloween Party Favors For The Kids
- Make Acorn Handprint Kitchen Towels
Which craft is your favorite?
Leave us a comment letting us know while we work on finding some more fun to share!