Pink Ninja Blogger has teamed up with Griffin’s Honey and Disney to bring you this awesome giveaway!
Newly released CD, Frozen: The Songs dropped on September 30, 2014 and Disney is allowing us to give TWO lucky readers the chance to win a copy of the CD!
The CD features the following songs:
1. Frozen Heart – performed by Cast
2. Do You Want to Build a Snowman? – performed by Kristen Bell, Agatha Lee Monnand and Katie Lopez
3. For the First Time in Forever – performed by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel
4. Love Is an Open Door – performed by Kristen Bell and Santino Fontana
5. Let It Go – performed by Idina Menzel
6. Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People – performed by Jonathan Groff
7. In Summer – performed by Josh Gad
8. For the First Time in Forever (Reprise) – performed by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel
9. Fixer Upper – performed by Maia Wilson and Cast
10. Let It Go (Demi Lovato Version) – performed by Demi Lovato
This is a FLASH Giveaway so hurry up and get those entries in.
Remember, there will be TWO winners!!!
To enter, simply follow the easy Giveaway Tools below. Please note, this giveaway is open to residents of the United States and Canada (void in Quebec) who are 18 years or older.
Disclaimer: Pink Ninja Blogger and the participating bloggers are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Giveaway Tools) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, or Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.